Ready to Become a Powerful Ambassador for Peace…Without Losing Your Courage?
Then we invite you to join us for a 12 month, interactive online journey into the most up-to-date, proven, real-world frameworks, tools, practices and support for building peace locally and globally.
Part 11: Dialogue with High Level Decision Makers to Achieve Change
1. The importance of engaging individuals
2. The crucial differences between dialogue and lobbying
3. Getting beyond the thinking that created the problems we have
4. The Oxford Research Group Nuclear Decision Makers Case Study
5. The 10 Steps to Successful Dialogues with Decision Makers
6. Where dialogues with decision makers may be contraindicated and too high risk (in totalitarian regimes)