Ready to Become a Powerful Ambassador for Peace…Without Losing Your Courage?
Then we invite you to join us for a 12 month, interactive online journey into the most up-to-date, proven, real-world frameworks, tools, practices and support for building peace locally and globally.
Part 7: International Peace Building
1. The 12 Projects Related to International Peace Building
2. The 11 Calls to Individual Action for Achieving Peace at the International Level
3. Establishment of a conflict prevention fund for every member of NATO
4. The 9 Domains of Bhutan’s “Gross National Happiness” as a Model
5. Engaging: The private sector/corporate interests The impact of media Technological tools for early warning and intervention- Nicaragua and Kenya examples
6. Global Peace Index
7. Addressing unemployment as a driver of violence
8. Strategies to diffuse terrorism
9. Taxing the arms trade to pay for peace
10. Revisiting the importance of mediation and dialogue
11. The United Nations Emergency Peace Service